Category List

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

*I tried this and those 10 minutes had me out of breath!**Victoria's Secret Model's Full-Body Workout (10 Minute Video) watched it awesome for legs butt arms workout at home no machines necessary!

Lean Legs Workout-- 5 dynamic moves for 20 seconds. 3 rounds. No equipment. I just did these today...don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow...
Lean Legs Workout-- 5 dynamic moves for 20 seconds. 3 rounds. No equipment. I just did these today...don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow...

Download whole gallery
*I tried this and those 10 minutes had me out of breath!**Victoria's Secret Model's Full-Body Workout (10 Minute Video) watched it awesome for legs butt arms workout at home no machines necessary!
*I tried this and those 10 minutes had me out of breath!**Victoria's Secret Model's Full-Body Workout (10 Minute Video) watched it awesome for legs butt arms workout at home no machines necessary!

Download whole gallery
Lose up to 4 pounds and 3 inches in 7 days with this effective 10-minute workout!
Lose up to 4 pounds and 3 inches in 7 days with this effective 10-minute workout!

Download whole gallery
Yoga Moves
Yoga Moves

Download whole gallery
Torch Fat With This 10-Minute Tabata Workout. I just did it. My legs are jelly and my heart is still pounding! It really works!
Torch Fat With This 10-Minute Tabata Workout. I just did it. My legs are jelly and my heart is still pounding! It really works!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment