Category List

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Everyone has 15 minutes! Another pinner said: "I did it for 30 days and lost & toned before vacation. Now I'm doing another 30 days." 15 Min and 30 Day = Easy increments! Shaun T’s Miracle 15-Minute Workout

Awesome Kettlebell #Workout Exercises
Awesome Kettlebell #Workout Exercises
Click here to download
10-Minute Workout For Tank Top (or wedding dress) Arms
10-Minute Workout For Tank Top (or wedding dress) Arms
Click here to download
shoulders workout chart
shoulders workout chart
Click here to download
10 Ab Workouts (3 min each)
10 Ab Workouts (3 min each)
Click here to download
Everyone has 15 minutes! Another pinner said: "I did it for 30 days and lost & toned before vacation. Now I'm doing another 30 days." 15 Min and 30 Day = Easy increments! Shaun T’s Miracle 15-Minute Workout
Everyone has 15 minutes! Another pinner said: "I did it for 30 days and lost & toned before vacation. Now I'm doing another 30 days." 15 Min and 30 Day = Easy increments!    Shaun T’s Miracle 15-Minute Workout
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment