Category List

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A full cardio workout you can do without leaving the room! For max results, keep marching during water breaks. REVIEW: Didn't have much time to work out yesterday so I did this. It was great for a quick burn. Took 15 mins and I was sweating at the end. My tush feels it today.

CrossFit-type workout - Weekend workout
CrossFit-type workout - Weekend workout
Click here to download
Reasons To Be Fit
Reasons To Be Fit
Click here to download
All over workout
All over workout
Click here to download
Wake Up / Workout
Wake Up / Workout
Click here to download
A full cardio workout you can do without leaving the room! For max results, keep marching during water breaks. REVIEW: Didn't have much time to work out yesterday so I did this. It was great for a quick burn. Took 15 mins and I was sweating at the end. My tush feels it today.
A full cardio workout you can do without leaving the room! For max results, keep marching during water breaks. REVIEW: Didn't have much time to work out yesterday so I did this. It was great for a quick burn. Took 15 mins and I was sweating at the end. My tush feels it today.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment